• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 12:08:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 592
Total: 592

Thursday Sheriff's coffee...

Started by Mugwump, October 30, 2014, 07:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...drinking some great coffee watching the 'county mounties' snag some idiot Hispanic lady for something...they've been out there for quite a while now...(4) SUV's with lights a flash'n...and right in front of the house.....wonder what that's all about???.....oh well, back to my coffee.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Maybe word has gotten out about all your horny angels.....  I was afraid this would happen when you changed your avatar.   ;D

Dennis

Mugwump

No Dennis, not yet....but I wondered if it was an eager fish room visitor too...LOL....no cigar.. ;D

...seemed to be an inebriated driver with a hit and run, then trying to elude the police...her air bag went off, and she still kept on going......dang......I hope no one else got hurt...she was drunk as a skunk....

..that's the most excitement that we've seen on this street.....ever....Now, I need more coffee....just checked and my box to Amarillo is out for delivery (marked hold tho)....USPS 2 day, right on time, simply amazing.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on October 30, 2014, 09:22:20 AM
Amarillo is out for delivery (marked hold tho)....USPS 2 day, right on time, simply amazing.... ;D

Do you print your labels at USPS.com and select HOLD FOR PICKUP or just mark the box?

I can't say enough good things about the service I've received from the Postal Service.  The girls here at our 'One Horse' Post Office has always went way above and beyond.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on October 30, 2014, 09:39:47 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 30, 2014, 09:22:20 AM
Amarillo is out for delivery (marked hold tho)....USPS 2 day, right on time, simply amazing.... ;D

Do you print your labels at USPS.com and select HOLD FOR PICKUP or just mark the box?

I can't say enough good things about the service I've received from the Postal Service.  The girls here at our 'One Horse' Post Office has always went way above and beyond.

Dennis

...both.....but sometimes it works some places, sometimes it don't......our P O has great folks too..top notch.....after it leaves towards, Forest Park distribution....Mmmm....not so good at times....
Jon

Mugwump

A ha....they did hold em, and they arrived safe and sound, box still warm too... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

She is very pleased too... ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

I imagine you are just like me and worry until you hear your babies have arrived safe & sound.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on October 30, 2014, 10:53:19 AM
I imagine you are just like me and worry until you hear your babies have arrived safe & sound.

Dennis

Yes, I do....like an old hen hovering around waiting for a shipping, or customer update.....can't help myself...
Jon

PaulineMi

I love it when people sending fish to me care about them like you two mentioned. Caring shippers equal quality fish in my mind.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)