• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 05:49:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 562
Total: 562

Tuesday's cup...

Started by Mugwump, October 28, 2014, 07:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..is pretty dang good...MMmm...bleak outside this morning....steady temp drops thru the weekend...by Saturday, highs in the lower 40's....bbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

And my pumpkin spice coffee is dang good too Jon.  It has been getting cool here, 40's last night, BUT it will be 86 today.  By weekend we are to have our first frost.  Glad I am bringing my cactus and succulent collection into the garage today.  I keep them under a bright fluorescent light for the winter. 
Barb

Mugwump

Barb, aren't you due for some early snow this weekend??...or is that a bit north of you??..like around Willie?.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Nope, not here, must be farther north.  We rarely get any snow until Dec or usually Jan, sometimes none at all, just cold.
Barb

wsantia1

They may get some wet flakes in Philly, which is about 42 miles NE of me. ::) Probably won't get any here. 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.