• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 02:50:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 756
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 723
Total: 723

A few things to think about.

Started by Mugwump, November 03, 2015, 06:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

A few things to think about...

The location of your mailbox shows you how far away from your house you can be in a robe, before you start looking like a mental patient.

My therapist said that my narcissism causes me to misread social situations.

I'm pretty sure she was hitting on me.

My 60 year kindergarten reunion is coming up soon and I'm worried about the 195 lbs. I've gained.

I always wondered what the job application is like at Hooters... do they just give you a bra and say, "here fill this out"..?

The speed in which a woman says "nothing" when asked "What's wrong?" is inversely proportional to the severity of the storm that's coming.

Denny's has a slogan, 'If it's your birthday, the meal is on us.' .....If you're in Denny's and it's your birthday... your life sucks!

If I make you breakfast in bed, a simple "Thank you" is all I need.....not all this, "how did you get in my house" business!

The pharmacist asked me my birthday again today...  Pretty sure she's going to get me something.

On average, an American man will have sex two to three times a week; whereas a Japanese man will have sex only one or two times a year. This is upsetting news to me.

I had no idea I was Japanese.

I can't understand why women are okay that JC Penny has an older women's clothing line named, " Sag Harbor ."

I think it's pretty cool how Chinese people made a language entirely out of tattoos.

What is it about a car that makes people think we can't see them pick their nose?

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The one I love best is the one about women saying, "nothing".  It's more than how fast we say it, it's how forcefully.  If we say it with strength I think that we're saying, "You are a moron.  If you were weren't a moron you would know what was wrong".  I have no clue why we are that way.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

big b

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

big b

Quote from: Mugwump on November 03, 2015, 06:02:57 PM
I always wondered what the job application is like at Hooters... do they just give you a bra and say, "here fill this out"..?
I actually looked this up  :P http://adventuresasahootersgirl.blogspot.com/2012/10/attention-girls-wanting-to-apply-to.html

LizStreithorst

Gosh, B.  It was funny when all you had to do was pick up a bra and fill it out  huh
Always move forward. Never look back.

BillT

QuoteGosh, B.  It was funny when all you had to do was pick up a bra and fill it out  huh

Curiosity popped the brasserie.

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on November 05, 2015, 08:15:08 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 03, 2015, 06:02:57 PM
I actually looked this up  :P http://adventuresasahootersgirl.blogspot.com/2012/10/attention-girls-wanting-to-apply-to.html

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson