• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 10:54:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 770
Total: 770

Hans fish arrive tomorrow

Started by LizStreithorst, May 28, 2014, 04:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Today I set up a 10 gallon for them in the shop so they don't have to stay in bags until get done with work.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I sure hope so.  I'll be in a state of great anxiety for the next 3 weeks :-[

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

Time for a virus update.  Hansie's fish have been with mine for a week and all is well.

Hans says that I can breath easy now, but I won't feel secure for another 2 weeks.  I feel secure enough to put another hb pair together next time a couple get in the mood.  My first batch from pair number one have pairs laying eggs once or twice a week.  I think I'll choose from them.  I should have better luck with them than I had with their parent's generation because these haven't had to suffer all the medicating that the previous generation had to endure.

Mugwump

..I'm glad that so far all is well....wonderful  ;D....grow em big and strong.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HB pairings should work well for you....cool ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Hope all continues to go well for you. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

That's good to hear I hope it continues to go well for you.
Scott

LizStreithorst

8 days today.  Every day that goes by I worry less.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

17 days and all is well.  My fish room is almost certainly virus free.  What a liberating feeling!  I've been a very long hard time of dying fish, killing fish,  medicating fish and neither nor selling fish. 

My half blacks got me through it.  Poor things had been on the back burner for 4 years.  I'm quite proud of them and I produced them as a afterthought by knowing what I wanted to see and taking a chance that I'd see a few that had what I was looking for.  The disease helped because I had to cull back to the 10 best.  I look back I'm surprised at what I've accomplished.

PaulineMi

That's great news Liz.  May you have nothing but continued success.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Life is good, and you're on a roll........good for you ;D.....let 'er rip, girl  ;D
Jon

b125killer

That's awsome Liz, I'm happy for you.
Scott

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron