• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 07:44:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 758
Total: 758

Rainy Saturday morn'n...

Started by Mugwump, June 17, 2017, 06:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good morn'n all......the coffee is very good this morning.... 8)  ...thorms all night.....and still raining, and gloomy looking now....humid and muggy....the plants love it  |^|

..with the weather calling for more rain on/off most the day, we'll putz inside.... ;)...nothing planned....nada, zip, nil, etc.

...now for more coffee... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Coffee is great. Sitting here hoping for some rain but I doubt we will get much if any today.

Putzing around today. May do water changes later on.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 17, 2017, 09:23:03 AM
Good morning all. Coffee is great. Sitting here hoping for some rain but I doubt we will get much if any today.

Morn'n Willie..........rain'n here now, again, still.....LOL....Jan headed over to her gal friend's house for a bit....I may do a few changes too.....keep those fry happy  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...hello guys...well....looks like over 108 today....so far so good...

...Did a WC and major re-scaping of my 54g yesterday... after all has settled and filtered out, it looks pretty good...you  we can even see the fish now! |^|...the plants had just gotten out of control...

...today's Lucy's birthday....don't know what we'll do...she's not been to enthusiastic about it coming around this year... wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 17, 2017, 09:55:00 AM

...Did a WC and major re-scaping of my 54g yesterday... after all has settled and filtered out, it looks pretty good...you  we can even see the fish now! |^|...the plants had just gotten out of control...

...today's Lucy's birthday....don't know what we'll do...she's not been to enthusiastic about it coming around this year... wfwf

Happy Birthday Lucy. Ron what ever you do make sure she has a great time. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

wallace

My cup of tea in the morning is a gateway drug - it leads to a cup of coffee.

My grandmother grew up in Scotland and had a million silly old sayings. Here is one.

Oh Dear me, Granny caught a flea
She salted it and peppered it and put it in her tea
The flea died and Granny cried.
Oh Dear me.

It should be a scorcher today. The next rain is expected sometime in November.
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 17, 2017, 10:16:37 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on June 17, 2017, 09:55:00 AM

Happy Birthday Lucy. Ron what ever you do make sure she has a great time. |^| |^| |^|

....+1.. |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 17, 2017, 09:35:59 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on June 17, 2017, 09:23:03 AM

Morn'n Willie..........rain'n here now, again, still.....LOLS ....Jan headed over to her gal friend's house for a bit....I may do a few changes too.....keep those fry happy  |^|

It is finally raining. Yay  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

LizStreithorst

It has finally stopped raining here until Monday if we're lucky.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I got the front mowed....and now the rain is moving back through here.....the back is still wet from last night, and this morn'ns, rain... huh
Jon

Mugwump

...speaking of the devil..................boom boom boom crash...dump.......here it is....LOL.....Sassy popped up and looked outside to see what the noise was all about.... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

I've been diddling around with that damn pump.  I think I may have got it working.  Headed down to the fish room in a few to test it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 17, 2017, 03:25:14 PM
...speaking of the devil..................boom boom boom crash...dump.......here it is....LOL.....Sassy popped up and looked outside to see what the noise was all about.... huh

The damn rain lasted all of 10 minutes and left the humidity behind when it moved north.  huh
Willie