• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 05:04:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 594
Total: 594

Plat spawn...

Started by Mugwump, December 09, 2015, 05:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...poofed all the remaining wigglers off the slate.....dang there's a bunch of them....some even attempting free swim..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 10, 2015, 04:16:23 PM
...poofed all the remaining wigglers off the slate.....dang there's a bunch of them....some even attempting free swim..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That's great Jon. Do you see any Albinos? Best wishes with the rearing. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 10, 2015, 04:28:12 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 10, 2015, 04:16:23 PM

That's great Jon. Do you see any Albinos? Best wishes with the rearing. |^| |^| |^|

no...not yet....but I'm keeping the 2 1/2 pretty dark in case.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Well after 24 hours I have a lot less eggs than I had yesterday. The good news is that they are not feasting on them and there are still quite a few. There are also very few white eggs left. huh
Willie

Mugwump

LOL...a bunch of them having hopped up on the sponge....that's ok, it's well seasoned and even has some moss trying to grow on it...good chow for the early birds...I'll try to get the few whities out in a bit when I change their water...

Jon

BallAquatics

What's a Plat?   huh

Dennis

wsantia1

Willie

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 11, 2015, 09:35:59 AM
LOL...a bunch of them having hopped up on the sponge....that's ok, it's well seasoned and even has some moss trying to grow on it...good chow for the early birds...I'll try to get the few whities out in a bit when I change their water...

That's great Jon. I should have listened to you when you suggested that I pull that first spawn. I let them damn fish sucker me into giving them a chance. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Thanks Willie.  You guys and your Angelfish.....  Plats, and Hets, and PB's  Oh MY   :o :o :o

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 11, 2015, 09:44:10 AM
Thanks Willie.  You guys and your Angelfish.....  Plats, and Hets, and PB's  Oh MY   :o :o :o

Dennis

lol. I have Guppies and Catfish too. and a Turtle lol
Willie

Mugwump

..there's some up and going.....should have 'em all up by tomorrow.... ;D
Jon

ghonk

Quote from: Mugwump on December 12, 2015, 07:50:19 PM

Hopefully you will have some huddling in the corner,albinoooos.

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on December 12, 2015, 08:17:15 PM

The tank is pretty dimly lit....I'll be looking for em.... w!w
Jon

ghonk

Quote from: Mugwump on December 12, 2015, 08:19:26 PM
Quote from: ghonk on December 12, 2015, 08:17:15 PM

The tank is pretty dimly lit....I'll be looking for em.... w!w

Do you have any san fran eggs,in case you get any.