• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 08:24:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 48
Total: 48

Ok, back to angels talk....

Started by Mugwump, May 01, 2015, 01:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....mixed some pairs and tanks up....now we wait.. ;D.....I put the Plat and blushing together...they seem tickled to be able to eat without the others getting in the way.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Ed Koi pair # 2 has formed and spawned in the community tank. ;D You guess it, they spawned on the intake tube. ??? I need to come up with some slate that looks like an intake tube. That's where most of my Angels put their first spawn. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 01, 2015, 03:40:27 PM
Ed Koi pair # 2 has formed and spawned in the community tank. ;D You guess it, they spawned on the intake tube. ??? I need to come up with some slate that looks like an intake tube. That's where most of my Angels put their first spawn. ::)

Lean a slate up against it.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I think I'll try just that. I only have to move the slate about 4 inches. lol
Willie

greydragon

my ed koi pair #2 is doing much better then pair #1 the male in pair #1 was a dud 6 spawns and only 3 kids that lived for a couple of days
pair #2 first spawn about 50 kids spawn 2 so far only 13 white eggs with close to 200 eggs so i am very happy.Liz pair #1 has 57 white eggs but over 150 clear ones so am happy there as well.Ted Pair #1 has  about 40 clear eggs  but thats ok .and some one in my qt tank spawned but i didnt see who or if someone fertilized them but that doesnt matter soon they will be moved to the dating tank then we will see what happens

LizStreithorst

Nothin' going on here.  I have a bunch of fish I need to sell.  I need to suck it up and do the Aqauabid thing and perhaps the wholesaler thing.  I need tank space for my keepers.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 01, 2015, 04:08:49 PM

Eggs gone this morning.  I'll be on the lookout for the next time they start cleaning then I'll move them to their own tank. Right now I am not quite which two are the pair. ??? ::)
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 02, 2015, 06:38:48 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on May 01, 2015, 04:08:49 PM

Eggs gone this morning.  I'll be on the lookout for the next time they start cleaning then I'll move them to their own tank. Right now I am not quite which two are the pair. ??? ::)

LOL........pick two.... ;D
Jon