• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 09:24:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 799
Total: 799

Wednesday's huh?

Started by Mugwump, November 29, 2017, 12:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..a nice day here, but cooler....sun's out, light winds....been messing with Sassy in the back yard.....what a gazoo....LOL....so much energy.... wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..time to settle in for the day....... |^|...maybe a fresh pot of coffee too.... ;).....

Ran a couple errands.....lots of idiot drivers out there....feels good to be home again.... :)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Same here.  Work was the only good thing today.  I believe that I'll skip WC tonight.  The fish can handle one missed day.  I'll have a good long soak in a too hot tub, give myself a hard scrub, get in to my clean jammies and read in bed, then zonk.  Tomorrow will be better.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 29, 2017, 04:50:29 PM
Same here.  Work was the only good thing today.  I believe that I'll skip WC tonight.  The fish can handle one missed day.  I'll have a good long soak in a too hot tub, give myself a hard scrub, get in to my clean jammies and read in bed, then zonk.  Tomorrow will be better.

...just got out of long super hot shower,,,,I'm talking to my pipe now...... w!w |^| w!w.....I'll head in to read later....
Jon

Ron Sower

...did a bunch of things over at rental 209....still need to put up the TV antenna...i'll do that tomorrow...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron