• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 05:11:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 354
Total: 354

Sunday eats...

Started by Mugwump, March 26, 2017, 03:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Jan baked up a couple boneless chicken breasts, chopped 'em in chunks, and added to a creamy sauce that we'll have over broad noodles.....yum....apricots too... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

There is a Schwan's Mexican-Style pizza calling my name from the freezer.  Won't be good much longer so it's gotta go!!!

Dennis

wsantia1

A tuna fish sandwich and french fries. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

The Jambalaya  had the best flavor of any that I have ever made.  I tried a slightly different recipe.  It involved a lot more prep work, but the results were worth it.  Shoot...I thought that I could make jambalaya before.  I was wrong.  This new way was even better.  I substituted home made shell fish stock for chicken stock because it makes for a more flavorful Jambalaya.I used one green and one red pepper rather than two green peppers mostly for aesthetic reasons.   Otherwish I followed the recipe very closely.  http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2017/03/creole-style-red-jambalaya-chicken-sausage-shrimp-recipe.html

If you can get good smoked Cajun sausage and fresh shrimp you really need to make this.
Always move forward. Never look back.

waterboy

The andouille or chorizo sausage is too spicy for me, don't like the hot stuff.  But I found a Jambalaya recipe using milder Polish sausage and I really liked it.  Can't really understand how people can eat something that burns their mouth.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.