• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 09:36:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 736
Total: 736

Thursday...good morn'n all

Started by Mugwump, October 27, 2016, 06:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is very, very good this morning.....low 40's now, and perhaps 50 later on today....but the rain is gone... |^|

..some things to do in the fish room this morn'n, then a couple errands later on this afternoon....Jan's helping her girlfriend with a garage sale for a couple days......Sassy, da boys, and I are on our own here at home.....

..and now for more coffee.... 8)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 27, 2016, 06:23:36 AM
more coffee. . . . . good idea

...you bet....and almost pot #2 time too.....still dark out, I miss the early morn'n sun light...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Morn'n guys.  Good coffee here too, Hazelnut for me.  Today I get to go to my vol. job at the aquarium at the beach for their big Halloween event.  I will have one of many jobs, don't know what yet tho.  I will be dressed as the world's biggest Monarch butterfly. Our summer heat is finally gone, I hope.
Barb

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. It is cloudy and it just started raining here. Temps will be in the mid 50s this afternoon. According to the weather people it wasn't supposed to start raining until this afternoon. huh

Will do a 50% water change on the 150 and then work on my closets. I have to get some stuff ready for the good will folks and make the main closets more presentable to prospective buyers.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on October 27, 2016, 07:11:22 AM
Morn'n guys.  Good coffee here too, Hazelnut for me.  Today I get to go to my vol. job at the aquarium at the beach for their big Halloween event.  I will have one of many jobs, don't know what yet tho.  I will be dressed as the world's biggest Monarch butterfly. Our summer heat is finally gone, I hope.
Barb

...cool....how about a pic of that ?
Jon

wsantia1

Big, big boomers overhead. They shook the house. huh Glad it's just rain. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 27, 2016, 12:41:36 PM
Big, big boomers overhead. They shook the house. huh Glad it's just rain. lol

They were here yesterday....enjoy !....LOL

Jon