• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 08:41:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 800
Total: 800

Thursday's coffee=====>

Started by Mugwump, July 02, 2015, 05:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...what a good cup of coffee...MMMmmmmMMM....delicious  :D    cool this morn'n but the heat's moving in..

The 4th of July holiday weekend is coming up quick, so if you're traveling out there....be safe...we'll be hanging around here, and might take in the local fireworks show? ...then putz'n in the yard and fish room.....cooking something out on the grill....sitting in the swing, etc.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Just checking in with you guys today. Hot and dry with fires in central WA right right behind my cousins' and aunt's home that backs up to a mountain. But they are safe now. They had 4 friends lose their homes. That's miserable!

People here that were complaining in the winter about how much rain and cold (ha) we have are now complaining about the high 80s and low 90s we're getting. What a joke...!!  I'm just concerned about the yeahoos that will be setting off fireworks and possibly starting fires this weekend.  They really are out there....and they're breeding!

I'm still staying quite busy with a few RE deals that are taking more effort than normal to complete. The banks are slowing down everything so badly. And were having to do extensions of closing dates, etc. to keep the contracts alive. I'm glad we can do electronic signatures now. That really saves the gasoline and time.

Anyway, I'm wishing all of you a safe and memorable holiday weekend.

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

,,,It's good to hear that you're doing well, Ron....yes, the banks are being very cautious about any kind of loans right now.....they're dotting the 'I's' and crossing the 'T's'.....

Have a safe fun holiday weekend..........stay off the roads.... ;D
Jon