• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 03:36:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 742
Total: 742

T's Tuesday coffee .....

Started by Mugwump, June 30, 2015, 06:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and a good cup it is..MMMmmmm   a putz'n day for sure.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 30, 2015, 07:48:23 AM
Yes coffee is good indeed. ;D

Get those tanks yet?.... ;D..........does the chipped one hold water??.....if so, might be a great BN grow out tank??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 30, 2015, 08:14:01 AM

Get those tanks yet?.... ;D..........does the chipped one hold water??.....if so, might be a great BN grow out tank??

I got one yesterday. I will wait a couple of weeks by that time Petco should run out of Tetras and have the Aqueons available. The chipped tank does hold water but it is chipped near the bottom of the front panel. I will just break it down and harvest the glass.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 30, 2015, 08:31:25 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 30, 2015, 08:14:01 AM

I got one yesterday. I will wait a couple of weeks by that time Petco should run out of Tetras and have the Aqueons available. The chipped tank does hold water but it is chipped near the bottom of the front panel. I will just break it down and harvest the glass.

....it holds water, I'd find a use for it.... ;D...LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

Coming up for air today! lot's of activity in my little market area! Need to catch up with you guys.

Coffee was extremely good this morning. Helped relieve my congestion headache I've been waking up with lately. Good ole capillary expanding caffeine!

Going to sit down with both buyers and sellers this evening and see if we can work out a suitable owner financing for a house.
Seems like all my plans for getting stuff done this summer are getting shoved to the side as new ''opportunities'' come up to list and sell homes in here. If I were making a lot of money on these deals I'd probably feel better about it!! :( But, heck, it's doing what I'd set out for it to do! So I'm meeting my goals...)

Staying warm here...in the 80s.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...just remember to make some 'Ron' time.... ;D   
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.