• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 06:26:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 741
Total: 742

Monday's coffee...MMmmmmm

Started by Mugwump, June 29, 2015, 06:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...what a great cup of coffee !  ;D ...rain's still around, but cooler today  ;D ..the usual putz'n today, couple errands, then tidy up the mower a bit, it has a boo boo.... :'(  ...I need to finish up cutting the grass....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Rain, rain and more rain.  Water changes all around, boxed up this weeks shipments, now it time to kick back a bit.  Looking to re-do my Danionins website, perhaps I'll work on that this afternoon.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Rain finally came through here....not much yet tho, but the next town over got drenched....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I know that you don't want rain.  I want it!!!  It's doing it now.  It's just a thunder shower but it is dumping it's glory on me in a big way.  I hope it gets stuck over my house all night long.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

It gave me enough for 3 or 4 days WC.  I only need it for breeding pairs and eggs until they hatch.  Just 3 tanks ATM.  Thank you God.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 29, 2015, 04:24:33 PM
It gave me enough for 3 or 4 days WC.  I only need it for breeding pairs and eggs until they hatch.  Just 3 tanks ATM.  Thank you God.

Rain is a good thing.................. ;D    if it doesn't get carried away... 8)
Jon