• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 02:43:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 756
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 725
Total: 725

Sunday coffee time...

Started by Mugwump, June 28, 2015, 06:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's great this morn'n, window are shut again...near 80 again, humid, and more rain..... :'(    we're taking a 30 gal long over to some friends later this morn'n...they have some angels pairing off, and need to separate some fish....they got all the angels as fry, from us, back around Xmas time....a great job of raising them has produced some beauties... ;D   ..now they want to try their hand at breeding and raising their own fry... ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Sunday coffee is great as usual. The Sun is back and drying things out after yesterday's miserable all day rain. Today's high will be 80 which is just right for me. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

We're back to more normal temperatures for this time of the year, mid to upper 70's.  Sunny today and then rain forecast for the next 9 days.  Hoping to get the housework & IT work done early enough today to do some re-arranging in the fish room this afternoon.  I'd like to set-up some breeders for the fall auctions and shipping season.....

Dennis

Mugwump

We've been back for awhile from our journey....a fun day....even had g'kids stop by a bit ago... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

..rain held off all day............til now  ;D.......and here it comes big time............. 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson