• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 07:28:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 810
Total: 810

Saturday's splendid coffee====>

Started by Mugwump, June 27, 2015, 06:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....What a great cup it is too..... 8).........mid 50's outside and low-mid 70's today... ;D  I turned the air off and opened the windows....aaahhhhhh...a day without rain.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'll air out the fish room and putz a bit down there....then likely putz out back cleaning a few of the stored tanks up good....jury's still out on whether we end up keeping the 150.....???   we'll see...but I have a 50 tall that needs some caulk and I'd like to get it set up again downstairs...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is very good today here too. We are going to get the rain that you had the past few days. How much we get depends on how fast it passes over us. ??? ::)

Will be putzing downstairs most of today. Have to squeeze some sponges and maybe get a jump on my W/Cs. :) I am babysitting a friend's fish, snails and African Dwarf frog while she is moving. ??? She may not have space in the new place to set up again ::).

I don't mind the fish (Angels from me) and the snails but I have no use for the frog. I have plenty of them hopping around already from a pond that is adjacent to my property. :o At least those frogs control the mosquito population. 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...good heavens !!!....the sun is out !!!!!!!!!!     LOL.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Rained the bottom of the bucket in Ellisville.  12 miles down the road at home, nothing.  Perhaps later in the day or this evening.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on June 27, 2015, 09:10:56 AM

It's turned out to be a fantastic day here.  It's 2:30 in the afternoon and 62?F.  If it would just stay like this till fall.....   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 27, 2015, 02:34:17 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 27, 2015, 09:10:56 AM

It's turned out to be a fantastic day here.  It's 2:30 in the afternoon and 62?F.  If it would just stay like this till fall.....   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

75 here....nice winds......just a beautiful day  ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 27, 2015, 02:47:44 PM
Rain!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

YAHOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!......hope it fills your buckets and barrels.... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Raining and very cool (cold) out there. Didn't do the water changes today but I did a lot of work on the tanks with the sponges, glass and filters all getting cleaned out. I will do some w/changes tomorrow.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Not as much rain as I had hoped, but enough to make a dent.  We still may get more.  The T storms are very it and miss.  AC if off and windows are open.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 27, 2015, 03:50:58 PM
Not as much rain as I had hoped, but enough to make a dent.  We still may get more.  The T storms are very it and miss. AC if off and windows are open.

That's one of the best parts.... ;D...saving on the electric bill.... ;D
Jon