• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 11:33:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 772
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 759
Total: 760

Wed. coffee

Started by Mugwump, June 24, 2015, 07:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's good, slept late.....more coffee needed..off to feed fish....back later.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning sleepy head!   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

BallAquatics

Got invoices run, trash out to the road, trailer loaded and hooked up.  It off for some birthday shopping with the granddaughter, then mowing at Moms, and a quick tour of the clients to drop invoices.  Looks like it's going to be a nice day weather wise.....

Dennis

wsantia1

Coffee is real good and weather is real nice. Love it. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 24, 2015, 08:33:43 AM

Same here... ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 24, 2015, 08:33:43 AM
Quote from: BallAquatics on June 24, 2015, 07:33:04 AM
Morning sleepy head!   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

Calling for another 2+" of rain here.....9 tornados and counting.....but....coffee's good  ;D ...and now after feeding the fry, I only have one arm left... :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Hot as hell and dry as a bone :(
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

We will hit some kinds of heat records here as this week moves forward. I was catching this on the news last night thru narrow openings between eyelids when I could hear the TV over my snores!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

It started raining in Ellisville just after my last dog was picked up.  It looked like it would be a big 'un and it was.  I was soaking wet by the time I locked up and got into Charlotte.  Driving home it was like God's water main broke.  I turned on to my dirt road and it was bone dry.  It just started when I got home.  I cleaned out the rain water collection containers and got soaked again as it came down harder.  Got everything set back up and 5 minutes later it quit.  Flash flood warnings to the north of me and to the south of me but where I am we only got enough to make me dripping wet. 

I hope it comes back.  The winds are still gusty and the thunder is rolling.  At least it cooled it down a bunch, and with my wonderful DSL the internet was never unavailable, and it didn't leak a drop in the fish room :)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 24, 2015, 02:00:34 PM
It started raining in Ellisville just after my last dog was picked up.  It looked like it would be a big 'un and it was.  I was soaking wet by the time I locked up and got into Charlotte.  Driving home it was like God's water main broke.  I turned on to my dirt road and it was bone dry.  It just started when I got home.  I cleaned out the rain water collection containers and got soaked again as it came down harder.  Got everything set back up and 5 minutes later it quit.  Flash flood warnings to the north of me and to the south of me but where I am we only got enough to make me dripping wet. 

I hope it comes back.  The winds are still gusty and the thunder is rolling.  At least it cooled it down a bunch, and with my wonderful DSL the internet was never unavailable, and it didn't leak a drop in the fish room :)
Woohooooooo!!!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 24, 2015, 02:00:34 PM

Great news for you then, Liz.....dry fish room, DSL rolling along good.....and of course rain... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

....errands done...waiting for the rain now....
Jon

Ron Sower

Looks like I heard/saw wrong last night. Max today sposed to be 74ish and then in the 80's throughout the weekend.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron