• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 01:13:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 557
Total: 557

Kribs

Started by Mugwump, March 13, 2013, 07:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I know there are varieties of Kribensis, but what would non rare type fry generally sell for....??..
I can't seem to find a price on the web, and aqua bid listings aren't helpful....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

I know here with my garden variety F1's I have I cant give them away. I have had several spawns and now have adults that are forming pairs and now no one wants them either. That last batch of fry I donated to a store.   I know that not any help but that has been my experience.
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

I've read that too from other folks. .....but if colorful, they might sell for 5-6 per bag for $10...???
They're not mine....tho....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

I had a wild pair from West Africa from New World Imports that were really rare a while back. There's like 40 types. These were pretty too, lots of purples in them. They spawned a bunch of times. No one knew what they were and I could not get more than $5 for a bag of 10 adult fish. I paid around $120 for the wild pair too. For some reason Kribs just don't bring in much no matter what they are. Sort of stopped messing with them after that.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Thanks Frank....that's good to know....
Jon

derick

from what i have seen they range from $5 to $20
Derick

P4Angels

Here are a 1 of the 2 pairs I have and about to spawn again.  If you are interested in these please let me know.

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...