• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 12:11:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 660
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 657
Total: 657

Say. finally up coffee.....

Started by Mugwump, July 11, 2015, 06:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's good.....stat tuned... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...better now... ;D    great coffee, hot humid rainy day......sounds like a fish room day?...... ;D....need another pot now...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee good. Weather great. Taking kids back to NYC. On the way back I'll stop at my brother's house for some barbecue and spend the night. Kobe's in the kennel. Will be back tomorrow to pick him up. lol  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 11, 2015, 08:03:10 AM
Coffee good. Weather great. Taking kids back to NYC. On the way back I'll stop at my brother's house for some barbecue and spend the night. Kobe's in the kennel. Will be back tomorrow to pick him up. lol  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Drive careful...........have a good time  ;D
Jon

Mugwump

We're making a run out to Dixon to drop off some angels to some folks from Davenport....a nice brief 'roadie'  ;D

hope we beat at least the heavy rain....LOL
Jon

b125killer

Have fun guys. I'm heading to mom's house. We have a wedding today. She needs a lot of help getting around. I'm also working at the pet store tonight. 
Scott

LizStreithorst

Nice day today, so far.  I only had one dog, but getting off early on Saturday is always nice.  Got bills paid and although I had to add wallet cash I did not have to dig into my stash that now only lacks $300. before I can call the carpenter to build the carport for Charlotte and The Beast.

Still hot as hell (96) and dry as a bone but I'm hoping that with all this heat and humidity we'll get a good thunder storm to replenish my rain water containers and cool things down some.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

We're back now....and it's started to rain.....looks as if the heavier stuff will miss us this time....???....we'll see..??
Jon