• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 07:24:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,342
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 604
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 596
Total: 597

Saturday????

Started by Mugwump, February 01, 2014, 05:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Snow's arrived....coffee's good...da boys are nuts...... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Snow here.....again......
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

About 2 inches of fine stuff down by me so far. Light winds make it bearable for now. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on February 01, 2014, 06:36:23 AM
Snow here.....again......

yep....and they say that three more are lined up behind this one....wheeeeeee

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 01, 2014, 06:41:26 AM
About 2 inches of fine stuff down by me so far. Light winds make it bearable for now. ;D

we have a few inches down too....oh well... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...Jan and I shoveled about 6" from the drive, deck and walkways.....a little bit ago, I did it again...LOL

Jon

LizStreithorst

I did that when I was a kid.  I did it for money for neighbors.  I know y'all take pride in your hard work, but I'm happy not to have to do it any more.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Where north did you live Liz?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

LizStreithorst

Mostly in Northern New Jersey but 4 years in Albany where the snow is bad and it stays cold forever.

PaulineMi

Oh yeah....you have experience with snow. 

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 01, 2014, 12:19:49 PM
...Jan and I shoveled about 6" from the drive, deck and walkways.....a little bit ago, I did it again...LOL

This was that heavy snow.  Cleaned it up, did some water changes and then went out and cleaned it up again.  Went to walk the dog and saw that the city plow made more work for me in the morning. ???
Willie

LizStreithorst

Those snow plow people are so single minded.  All they care about is the road.  They take no notice of anyone's hard work.  It used to gripe my ass back before I left for college.  At college one of the things I learned was that I'd rather live in the south.

wsantia1

I like the climate in the south very much.  Especially during the winter. ;D
Willie

Mugwump

naw, keep the southern weather, bugs, spiders, giant roaches, fire ants, killer bees, and red neck drivers too.......snow keeps the vermin down...LOL.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

b125killer

I don't like the snow. It was a good day to work on another stand. Now I'm out of wood.
Scott