• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 02:17:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 753
Total: 753

Sunday dinner

Started by Mugwump, May 28, 2017, 05:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..running again.... wfwf.....so we searched the 'fridge' for leftovers...........LOL...more in there than we thought too..... |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat|

..time for a raspberry cremesicle.... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Huli-Huli chicken -grillin' beans - fruit salad - Caesar salad - chocolate pie... |eat| |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 28, 2017, 10:43:01 PM
Huli-Huli chicken -grillin' beans - fruit salad - Caesar salad - chocolate pie... |eat| |eat|

..how'd the chicken come out.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 29, 2017, 05:33:28 AM

...some kinda GOOD, man...! |^| We're gonna do cut parts instead of whole chickens for the 300+ people that will be at the dinner though.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 29, 2017, 10:13:38 AM

...some kinda GOOD, man...! |^| We're gonna do cut parts instead of whole chickens for the 300+ people that will be at the dinner though.

...........good plan.......and throw some corn, with the husk on, to cook too........just soak corn in a bucket/tub with water/milk ...toss on grill....grab an old coffee can, etc.....fill 3/4 with hot water, add a couple sticks of butter to melt on top, place on burner, or grill to keep it hot.....take the corn off the grill....peel back the husk.....and plunge into the can...pull out slow and it coats with butter....MMMmmmm.....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 29, 2017, 10:19:32 AM

...........good plan.......and throw some corn, with the husk on, to cook too........just soak corn in a bucket/tub with water/milk ...toss on grill....grab an old coffee can, etc.....fill 3/4 with hot water, add a couple sticks of butter to melt on top, place on burner, or grill to keep it hot.....take the corn off the grill....peel back the husk.....and plunge into the can...pull out slow and it coats with butter....MMMmmmm.....
...hey, I like that idea!  |^|...most of the same group is coming over tonight for dogs and boigers,,,I can try that... |eat| |eat| |eat|
Thank you, Mugs!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 29, 2017, 10:27:24 AM

...hey, I like that idea!  |^|...most of the same group is coming over tonight for dogs and boigers,,,I can try that... |eat| |eat| |eat|
Thank you, Mugs!

...my Dad taught me that......great trick...
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 29, 2017, 10:28:49 AM

Thank you, Mugs!

Forgot the corn at the store today...shucks! Pun intended!  ;)  I'll save this treat for another day. But I did find a recipe to make hot dog chili like I used to make it in VA... |^| so we will have hot dog chili tonight...! |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 29, 2017, 04:14:18 PM

Thank you, Mugs!

Forgot the corn at the store today...shucks! Pun intended;)  I'll save this treat for another day. But I did find a recipe to make hot dog chili like I used to make it in VA... |^| so we will have hot dog chili tonight...! |eat|

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 29, 2017, 04:24:30 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on May 29, 2017, 04:14:18 PM

Thank you, Mugs!

Forgot the corn at the store today...shucks! Pun intended;)  I'll save this treat for another day. But I did find a recipe to make hot dog chili like I used to make it in VA... |^| so we will have hot dog chili tonight...! |eat|

I can always count on you |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron