• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 11:57:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 613
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 543
Total: 543

Monday night chow...

Started by Mugwump, May 01, 2017, 06:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...pulled out the griddle...Jan made French toast and bacon,,,,grape juice....MMM MMM mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm |eat|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Left over jambalaya again.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I make a killer jambalaya.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Tony44

I think its better the 2nd day but with fresh rice
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

LizStreithorst

I don't know how to make it with fresh rice.  With jambalaya the rice is thrown in to the pot to absorb the wonderful flavors from the chicken, cajun sausage, tomatoes and spices.   How do you get all that flavor in using fresh rice.  I'd like to try making it your way.

wsantia1

Nothing worth talking about here. Just fast food. Won't be cooking anything for at least a week.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 01, 2017, 06:51:15 PM
Nothing worth talking about here. Just fast food. Won't be cooking anything for at least a week.

...good time for pasta  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Tony44

I put fresh rice in bowl then put on on top mix and micro and enjoy
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Rjb3

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 01, 2017, 06:17:26 PM
Left over jambalaya again.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I make a killer jambalaya.

So I've heard . . . . . .

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Tony44 on May 01, 2017, 07:50:23 PM
I put fresh rice in bowl then put on on top mix and micro and enjoy

Sounds more like an etouffee.  I like etouffee, too.

Ron Sower

...Gyro at the Greek restaurant with our gang of friends.... |eat| |eat| |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

I had a lovely baked chicken breast with white rice.....  and a cranberry chaser   ;)

On the bright side, I'm down to 188.  The old leather jacket is fitting better every day!!!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on May 01, 2017, 07:56:54 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 01, 2017, 06:17:26 PM

So I've heard . . . . . .

...what did I miss ??
Jon