• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 04:58:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 597
Total: 597

A cold and soggy Sunday

Started by Mugwump, November 12, 2017, 04:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very, very good... |^|

It's a cold 33deg morning here....rain/snow mix all day....and from the radar, lots of it... wfwf.....I can see possibly some ice in this too huh...Sassy's bowl of water on the deck is already frozen now...

..we'll be inside chilling all day....except for one errand early this afternoon.....I can see a nap in there somewhere too 8)

slept hard last night, yesterday was a long day.......more coffee.........brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..hummmph...............seems that I didn't win the Lotto last night.... huh...go figure ... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...hello, Mugsy....well here it's 62 and partly cloudy today and reaching 88 later on...

...went to the ARK meeting last night and got rid of a lot of stuff at auction and brought home less than I took, which was a good thing... some plants and 2 species of killies... one group for each of my little tanks...the water they were in is so much less hard than mine that I'm going to acclimate them later today...

...going to a Bloody Mary brunch at 10 this morning... mim...I'll just let it count as church for me...! |^|

...after that I'm going to put in 2 more interior supports in the 125 Ikea cabinet and then rustle up a few guys to move it in place  inside...Tuesday will be here soon...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron