• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 08:18:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 566
Total: 566

This is for Liz

Started by b125killer, February 03, 2016, 07:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

It's been awhile since you seen these guys. The first two are big! 7.5" the last is the smallest he's pushing 5".

Scott

Mugwump

...sweet pics, Scott......great shots  |^|

...nice job growing them out too... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

You have made me proud, Scott,  You have done a better job on yours than I have done with mine from the same spawn,  My hat is  of off to you.  PM me if you'd like a critique of the individual fish.  Trust me.  I will not tell you that they all wonderful because you got them from me.  I am a good judge of Discus and I don't mind pointing out faults on fish  of my breeding. 

You don't want to breed, do you?  Such a shame.  I see 2 out of the 4 that are good enough to breed.
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

Thanks guys, I was thinking of breeding them. I still have a few tanks sitting around.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on February 04, 2016, 05:27:43 PM
Thanks guys, I was thinking of breeding them. I still have a few tanks sitting around.

...give it a go, Scott  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Nice looking Discus Scott. I would breed them if I were you. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 04, 2016, 07:32:33 PM
Nice looking Discus Scott. I would breed them if I were you. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

+1....yup yup yup... |^|
Jon

b125killer

Thanks Willie, I have clean up my old planted 55 and made it a bare bottom tank. It looks huge without all the plants. I also put the breeding cone in it. I have already put 5 discus in there. I know there's at least one male and female in the bunch. I did it more to clear up there peppering.  But I wouldn't mind if I get a spawn from them.
Scott