• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 11:12:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 585
Total: 585

Discus Pics

Started by b125killer, July 01, 2015, 07:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

Here are the discus from Liz. There growing Nicely.

Here are the discus From Sair.

Scott

LizStreithorst

Very nice Scott.  Here are some of mine.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

I pulled out one of the largest and put the tape on it.  3" SL 4" TL  I didn't measure a smaller one :-[

Barb

Liz and Scott grow nice discus!
Barb

b125killer

Thanks Liz and Barb. Liz, Yours are very nice. I haven't measured my biggest. he has to be pushing 4 inches.
They attack me today too. I guess thats what i get for feeding them when i do water changes. Now I can say I have been bit by a discus. Lol
Scott

b125killer

I measured my biggest pb he's 4" SL and 5" TL. I also measured my snake skin he's 6" SL 7.5" TL. He doesn't look that big in the tank.
Scott

LizStreithorst

Yours have out grown mine by a whole inch!

b125killer

They seem to be having a growth spurt in there new set up. But they are getting a little peppering in the mouth areas.
Scott

LizStreithorst

Here growth is is steady but the larger they get the less pepper they show.

b125killer

I took the divider out of the 150 today. They did so good I gave them mysis shrimp and blood worms as a treat. I was worried that the smaller discus my get bullied but so far it doesn't look like that will be a issue. There really not much smaller then the big guys. and they were up top to get there share of food. I have a little more planting to do on the one side. I'll pick up some plants from Mark at the next swap.

Scott

PaulineMi

A pretty group of discus in a nice tank.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

Thanks Pauline, I'm happy with them. 
Scott

Mugwump

Pretty awesome tank there Scott.....gorgeous fish, the colors blend so well too....fantastic !!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Thanks Jon, Liz's pb get better looking every week. They have changed so much since I first got them.
Scott

LizStreithorst

They all look wonderful, Scott.