• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 08:53:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 40
Total: 40

Top quality fish for sale

Started by LizStreithorst, June 03, 2015, 09:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

He does have some nice fish. I like his Wild Heckle.
Scott

LizStreithorst

I had the hots for his Solomon but the fish is a female (I need a male) and he doesn't ship, and 12 hrs drive round trip is too far.

Mugwump

Larry has some great fish.....I know that he has more tho....he must be making room..??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

He's going to be selling his house building a new one as well as a fish house.  It will take some time so he's only keeping very few of the fish he has now.

GeorgeG

It  doesn't do a lot of good for a lot of people when you don't ship.

LizStreithorst

He has an excellent market in Atlanta, George.  He doesn't want to bother with shipping and he doesn't need money.  If the fish I wanted had been a male I'd have driven to pick it up.  I asked if I could meet him half way but the fish is a female and he can't spare the time.