• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 09:39:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 505
Total: 506

Whonix

Started by Mugwump, November 30, 2015, 06:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Yep, Linux is the future.  A vast amount of the world has already switched over.  I think that's one of the reasons M$ made Windoze 10 a free upgrade.... they didn't want to make public the lack of sales.

What about Apple you ask?.  Well don't tell anyone, but once they lost their security by obscurity status, they quickly changed their OS over to a Linux based system.  For that matter, they dropped their original Motorola CPU's for Intel CPU's.....  so they are now basically PC's running Linux.  LOL

Dennis

Rjb3

So, what's in it for me?

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on November 30, 2015, 08:14:23 AM
So, what's in it for me?

'wiifm'......a sleeker operating system, doing more, secure from any spam, tracking, etc.....and free from the Windoz restrictions...does everything that Windows does too, and more..........plus it's free.....being anonymous has it's perks....and likely much more so in the future
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson