• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 04:58:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 553
Total: 554

Saturday......

Started by Mugwump, November 04, 2017, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...gloomy, drizzly, dank, cold miserable day out there.......blah

..no much accomplished as yet......motor won't start...... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...took inventory of what was needed in the 3 rentals...then went to the thrift store to find what we could...then to WallyWorld...tomorrow we'll distribute the stuff where it needs to go...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Cut styro for  fish boxes for shipping (one of my least favorite jobs.)  Made address labels for the fish boxes and decided which would need heat packs and which would not.  Did laundry.  Played with my chickens, dogs, and horse.   I'm undecided about weather to put a heat pack in Barb's box.  It will be warm on both ends but the box has Discus as well as Angels in it, but there will be in between times at shipping places and while they're in the air.    I keep going back and forth about it. At the moment I'm leaning against a heat pack.  The fish can stand a bit of a chill more than they can stand being cooked.  Please advise.  It will be 68 when the leave here and 62 when they arrive.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....a heat pack wouldn't hurt......on the bottom....that's where it will sit on cold surfaces.....it won't cook 'em.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon