• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 07:21:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,348
  • Total Topics: 18,542
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 760
Total: 761

Happy Thanksgiving everyone !!!

Started by Mugwump, November 23, 2016, 05:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Have a safe and wonderful day.... |^|........and eat a lot too...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone too. Just in case I don't get on Mugwumps tomorrow. I am driving to DC in the morning.

It's a much better drive than trying to get down there tonight. I'll just get a good nights sleep instead. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 23, 2016, 07:11:00 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone too. Just in case I don't get on Mugwumps tomorrow. I am driving to DC in the morning.

It's a much better drive than trying to get down there tonight. I'll just get a good nights sleep instead. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...have fun and safe trip.....gobble gobble gobble.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

Happy Thanksgiving from me, and from a couple of surviving turkeys. The dark one is 'Mr Big'.
Dan

LizStreithorst

OMG you live in heaven.  Are these fowl fenced it?  I don't see a fence.  I see a Blue Healer.  Does the dog not bother the birds?  Do all the different birds live together happily?  Do you have a Pea Hen?  (nosy, aren't I)

Mr, Big is one fine man.  I like the white one with black more.  He is very striking.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

No fences, they get let out in the morning to run around and crap everywhere.

Do you see a dog? There is a black hen off in the distance... maybe that's it. The peahen is somewhere.

We spared Mr. Big so he could be the guy to make the eggs fertile, but he is such a dork he can't figure out which end of the female is the proper end,  huh so we got the white fellow for backup.
Dan

LizStreithorst

I see a prick eared dog.  I guess it's something else.

Your birds live a great life.

I'm glad that Mr. Big is a sexual moron.  I like the white dude more.  Size isn't everything, although I know it matters a lot if you are breeding stuff that you'll eat.

You actually still have green grass.  I so envy you.  I have dust and brown grass.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Happy Thanksgiving folks.  Hope everyone has a fantastic day with friends and family!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 24, 2016, 08:32:13 AM
Happy Thanksgiving folks.  Hope everyone has a fantastic day with friends and family!

Dennis

..thanks Dennis.....it sure smells good in here... |^|
Jon

ilroost

Ron Sower

Lucy and I wish all of you a happy thanksgiving and hope you have a great meal and get to visit with family and/or friends today!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Looks like a grey, a white, and a black chicken to me.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on November 24, 2016, 11:58:57 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Looks like a grey, a white, and a black chicken to me.

LOLOLOL.....no pardon this year, eh?....
Jon