• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 09:18:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 742
Total: 743

Foggy Sunday

Started by Barb, September 27, 2020, 07:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi all, I have not seen fog like there is this morning for a long time.  So thick I can't see beyond the backyard.  Hope it burns off soon, I was going to take my mom for a beach drive today at lunchtime.  I may have to choose another drive.  I also want to harvest java moss to send off tomorrow.  A few trees locally are getting some color.  Any of you have colorful trees yet?
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. It is currently a cloudy and foggy 69 degrees and will be getting up to 78 this afternoon.

I was up in Pennsylvania yesterday and the tree were just starting to color up. Around here we have leaves falling off faster than than there are coloring up. That is mostly due to the rain and wind that we've had over the last two days.

Not doing too much today except taking my company to the local mall. There is a shop in there that she loves.

Everyone have a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Morning all.  Hope this finds you all in good health and high spirits!

Another nice day for outside work here.  Got side-tracked yesterday and didn't get much done around the house.  Did get the chili made and some scratch brownies to go with it.

Off to Home Depot for some supplies and then out to work on the place....  Have a great Sunday!

Dennis

Ron Sower

...and again...a 100 degree day for us!...
...going to do a WC on the planted tank today...one of the ladies that visited and played dominoes yesterday wants to come and observe...I wonder what that's all about?!...I do know that she really enjoys coming over and watching the fish...I'm hoping maybe she might want to get and set up a tank...
...it's been so dry this summer - only 2 short rains that I can remember - that I'm afraid we're losing a barrel cactus...

... I'm going to start a new dragonstone project today...I have a new idea I'm going to try...I'll let you know how it works out...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

..Barb, did you get to take Mom for a ride?...

...I got a good start on my next 2 dragonstone re-creations...happy with them so far |^|...then the WC in the Congoplanted tank, and I got in a bunch of 2.5" clay pots and I've potted a few of my Rotalas to see how they fare in them...

...had a Sunday morning brunch at IHOP with Miss Lucy... |eat| |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Yes I did Ron.  She sat in her wheelchair in the shade of a gazebo, overlooking the ocean, while I took a 30 min. walk in the surf.  The weather was partly sunny partly cloudy and about 80.  Perfect day and she had a lot of fun. We ate Taco Bell in the car overlooking the water.  thanks for asking.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on September 27, 2020, 08:33:44 PM
Yes I did Ron.  She sat in her wheelchair in the shade of a gazebo, overlooking the ocean, while I took a 30 min. walk in the surf.  The weather was partly sunny partly cloudy and about 80.  Perfect day and she had a lot of fun. We ate Taco Bell in the car overlooking the water.  thanks for asking.
...you remember that I told you I nearly moved to your area, and was actually looking forward to it, but my pregnant wife at that time didn't want to move so I quit the job and we stayed in Va....When I see that you can be at the ocean beach in short time I linger with the thought of what life would have been like if we had moved there...I was also looking forward to the freshwater fishing there too!...

...I'm happy for you and your Mom...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron