• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 01:13:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 409
Total: 409

Weird day........

Started by Mugwump, April 25, 2015, 06:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Some days are like that, Muggers  ::) :P  :-*
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 25, 2015, 06:15:14 PM
Some days are like that, Muggers  ::) :P  :-*

Why yes, they are..today had highs and lows...i hadn't bowled in 30 yrs, and today I had no grip for it....sheesh...the ball was all over the place.....it bummed me out..but, alas,the boys and I went to breakfast first, and had some thoughtful conversations....I forget sometimes just how much that they have grown into fine young men...I'm so proud of them. Good heads on their shoulders, and superb fathers....and better bowlers that finally beat me at 'something'....I knew the day would come, just not so soon... but for now, I still have golf, and pool... ;D....and I catch bigger fish too  ;D....for now anyway....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I've seen pictures of the Marx brothers ::)  I've see your birthday present.  Your sons are fine.  You and Jan produce excellent spawns.
Always move forward. Never look back.