• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 07:42:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 328
Total: 329

Swap Sunday in New Berlin....

Started by Mugwump, April 19, 2015, 05:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

What a fun day...lots of vendors, one of the best crowds that I can remember at this swap too. Saw old friends, Bob, Gale, and Steve....and 'I' and Mark, Discus Bill, Sair, Genoa Steve and a few others....sold all the guppies that we took....most of the PB angels, make a few $$$'s and spent a bunch too....LOL...

we got some plants...Sagittaria subulata,  lloydiella, and guppy grass   I got a few Koi from a Wisconsin breeder too...about (8) big bags of Bob's food...a nice pizza from the bowling alley kitchen...and coffee, of course  ;D
I put the Lloydiella in the 150 as a floating plant....as it grows in it will be a water cover on top...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Who's the guy with the hair?  He was in most all of the pics.  In one he looked like he was giving you the evil eye ;D ;D ;D

Did you sell a bunch of snots?  Hope so.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 19, 2015, 05:30:44 PM
Who's the guy with the hair?  He was in most all of the pics.  In one he looked like he was giving you the evil eye ;D ;D ;D

Jon

Mugwump

Guy with hair was a fish hobbyist...that's all I know.... ;D...didn't take snots this time, except for Bob's bunch....
Jon

PaulineMi

I was thinking the same thing Liz.  ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 19, 2015, 06:24:43 PM

I was thinking the same thing Liz.  ;D ;D ;D

A lot of snots will make it to the GCCA Classic swap in May... ;D
Jon

sschind

You know Jan wanted you to buy her some of my bugs Jon.  I'll bet she didn't speak to you all the way home.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

wiggs

O.K. If Jon had bought any bugs, yours or not (as someone else was also selling Praying Mantises ), he would have gone home by himself and Bob and Gale would of had me as company.  yuck!!!  Or I could have gone home with Genoa Gene ( I think that`s his name) and his wife and then stayed at our sons, Mike`s house. I had options!
Jan

Mugwump

Quote from: sschind on April 19, 2015, 11:23:02 PM
You know Jan wanted you to buy her some of my bugs Jon.  I'll bet she didn't speak to you all the way home.
Quote from: wiggs on April 20, 2015, 03:34:07 AM
O.K. If Jon had bought any bugs, yours or not (as someone else was also selling Praying Mantises ), he would have gone home by himself and Bob and Gale would of had me as company.  yuck!!!  Or I could have gone home with Genoa Gene ( I think that`s his name) and his wife and then stayed at our sons, Mike`s house. I had options!

True....Steve, did I ever tell you the story about the buried plastic spider, in the pop corn, at the drive-in...?..... 8)
Jon