• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 09:29:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 318
Total: 319

A lovely Sunday

Started by LizStreithorst, April 19, 2015, 04:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

The sun has been out all day long.  I did a mountain of laundry yesterday and was finishing up today.  I was getting it all hung out to dry and cleaning house when my neighbor called and asked if I wanted some crawfish.  You bet I did!  The entire family was there plus me, the adopted one.  Kids, husbands and wives and a multitude of grand kids and great grand kids.  It was lovely.  We all sat around outside talking about nothing in particular and pigging out on crawfish, potatoes, garlic, mushrooms corn on the cob, and this wonderful spicy sausage made with deer meat and wild hog meat.  I can't remember when I've had such a relaxing wonderful day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good for you Liz.  Sounds like a wonderful way to end the week.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Raining here most of the day... it did hold off long enough for me to get the yard mowed early this morning.

Dennis

Mugwump

overcast and threatening most the day...(when I got a chance to look outside)....sprinkling now....rain later, I'm sure...nope...it's here now...LOL

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I've suffered with rain and overcast skies and thunderstorms every day for a good 10 days.  Everything the weather man says is wrong as far as the time the rain will arrive.  Yesterday he said that the weather wouldn't be nice here until tomorrow or Tuesday.  I deserve this bit of good weather luck.  And I appreciated it ;D ;D ;D ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 19, 2015, 06:02:30 PM
I've suffered with rain and overcast skies and thunderstorms every day for a good 10 days.  Everything the weather man says is wrong as far as the time the rain will arrive.  Yesterday he said that the weather wouldn't be nice here until tomorrow or Tuesday.  I deserve this bit of good weather luck.  And I appreciated it ;D ;D ;D ;D

You betcha ya do..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson