• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 07:49:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 329
Total: 330

Meijer

Started by JR, April 14, 2015, 06:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

They should not be selling fish. I was standing in line today the guy in front of me was buying fish. He pulled the bags out of the cart one was leaking. So old girl said here put that bag in this bag. He said ok. I said man you cant do that he looked at me like I was stupid and said why not. I said if you don;t know you should not be buying any fish. What happens when that bag leaks into the other bag. He said what. No water in the fish bag. Fish all dead now. He is like I never thought of that. 
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on April 14, 2015, 06:09:51 PM
They should not be selling fish. I was standing in line today the guy in front of me was buying fish. He pulled the bags out of the cart one was leaking. So old girl said here put that bag in this bag. He said ok. I said man you cant do that he looked at me like I was stupid and said why not. I said if you don;t know you should not be buying any fish. What happens when that bag leaks into the other bag. He said what. No water in the fish bag. Fish all dead now. He is like I never thought of that.

There's one born every minute too.....but thanks for waking him up.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on April 14, 2015, 06:11:59 PM
Quote from: JR on April 14, 2015, 06:09:51 PM

There's one born every minute too.....but thanks for waking him up.....

And the fish thank you too.  Hope they get decent care at home.  :-\
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)