• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 06:24:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 734
Total: 734

How many forks....

Started by Mugwump, September 06, 2015, 02:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on September 07, 2015, 08:33:05 PM
Bet he didn't eat raw Lima beans.

LOL....if they even had them planted yet back then...??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

Quote from: BillT on September 07, 2015, 08:02:54 PM
QuoteI myself release deadly gas several times a day but I don't know how a little bean does it. Haha fart joke. :D

Its amazing whats in wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fart_lighting

I have ALWAYS wanted to do that. I just could never find my lighter in time  :P.

BillT

QuoteI have ALWAYS wanted to do that. I just could never find my lighter in time  :P.

I have never done it but have hear you should do it with your pants on, or you might get a butt burn.

big b

A butt burn?  8). I am soooo gonna try it soon.
Wait, how did the topic start out as forks and end up as fire farts?

big b

A butt burn?  8). I am soooo gonna try it soon. Oh I feel a fart coming. Where's my lighter? w!w
Wait, how did the topic start out as forks and end up as fire farts?

LizStreithorst

Let us know now it goes and if you do it pants off or pants on.  I often let out a big 'un in the morning.  I've never tried to light one.  Perhaps I'll try it on a day off.  http://www.aquaboards.com/showthread.php?70318-YEAHBUT!!-flatulently-yours/page5&highlight=Fart
Always move forward. Never look back.

John Patakos

i never did like lima beans..but i am beyond deadly on my own.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 08, 2015, 09:57:19 PM
Let us know now it goes and if you do it pants off or pants on.  I often let out a big 'un in the morning.  I've never tried to light one.  Perhaps I'll try it on a day off.  http://www.aquaboards.com/showthread.php?70318-YEAHBUT!!-flatulently-yours/page5&highlight=Fart
I have never even seen this website. I am gonna join it :).