• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 10:18:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 735
Total: 735

Why Not?

Started by LizStreithorst, January 12, 2015, 04:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I made all this empty tank space for the Blue's that Ed is sending me.  I figured it would have to be today come hell or high water because Ed's having big deal back surgery next Monday.  That turned not to be the case.  His wife and kids will care for my fish until he gets well enough to ship next month.  How kind of him and his wife and kids.

So....since I have all these empty tanks, and shipping will be iffy for God knows how long, I decided to put my beautiful PB pair in a 29.  I'm not going to encourage them by using RO, but it would be a blast to raise a bunch of Discus fry again.

Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Wigglers this morning ;D

b125killer

Nice ;D good luck with them.
Scott

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Sweet.  Good luck with them Liz.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Most are free swimming now.  They're attaching well considering the parents are so light colored.  I started some San Fran BBS which I should have done last night.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.