• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 08:51:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 534
Total: 534

My Monday.....

Started by Ron Sower, April 21, 2014, 12:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...is getting off to a fairly good start.  Coffee's finished for the day.  Fed the Apisto fry.  They're all keeping Mom & Dad busy! Pick 'em up, spit 'em back in place! Fed all the other tanks. Aron's and Lori's angels are looking beautiful. Stan brought me 2 panda corys last night when came for dinner.  They've buddied right up with the C. loxozonas as I expected they would.

Would you believe that I got 2 calls yesterday..Easter...to look at homes we have listed here in our community? I rearranged for today or tomorrow with both of them. So far, I've been fortunate.  When Linda can't be here to show or to cart me around, the prospective buyers or sellers have been okay with picking me up with my knee-scooter and taking me to the houses!

We're in for several cool rainy days now, like Jon and Wiggs are.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

I certainly believe you had request for showings yesterday.  When I was selling my house there was someone who wanted to come by on Thanksgiving morning. I told the agent NO!,  :o ??? but not before I had a fit about it. LOL  ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 21, 2014, 12:12:05 PM
I certainly believe you had request for showings yesterday.  When I was selling my house there was someone who wanted to come by on Thanksgiving morning. I told the agent NO!,  :o ??? but not before I had a fit about it. LOL  ::)

LOL....some folks were born without thinking power... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

:o ??? but not before I had a fit about it. LOL  ::)
Never have a fit over that! It's always good news that someone wants to see your house!  ;) Your agent had some kind of good marketing going for you to get someone interested that they would take out some of their time on a holiday to look at your home! Your home was competing with turkey AND football!  ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 21, 2014, 01:56:33 PM
And the scary part is that they are among us everywhere and are still reproducing! :o :o :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 21, 2014, 01:58:54 PM
And the scary part is that they are among us everywhere and are still reproducing! :o :o :o

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....don't remind me..*groan*
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 21, 2014, 02:02:24 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 21, 2014, 01:58:54 PM

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....don't remind me..*groan*
Come on...Where's the Lurch vid???! :'(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 21, 2014, 01:57:57 PM
Never have a fit over that! It's always good news that someone wants to see your house!  ;) Your agent had some kind of good marketing going for you to get someone interested that they would take out some of their time on a holiday to look at your home! Your home was competing with turkey AND football!  ;D ;D ;D

I wish. There were other reasons why she was working so hard to move my house.  I'll tell you about it sometime.  Let's just say she dropped the ball and there were people besides me not happy.  ::) 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 21, 2014, 02:39:14 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 21, 2014, 01:57:57 PM

I wish. There were other reasons why she was working so hard to move my house.  I'll tell you about it sometime.  Let's just say she dropped the ball and there were people besides me not happy.  ::)

If you like....rondsower@gmail.com
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron