• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:24:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 646
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 588
Total: 588

'Blazing Saddles'........

Started by Mugwump, January 24, 2014, 07:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I love that movie.  Got to catch it from the beginning.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

That's a great movie.  I can't watch it on network t.v. they have to censor too much.
Scott

Rjb3

1974 makes it the 40th anniversary. Wow, time flies.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on January 25, 2014, 02:46:13 AM
1974 makes it the 40th anniversary. Wow, time flies.

yep....and yes, wow !....in a blink...we have some folks on here that aren't even close to that age too.. ;D
Jon

b125killer

1974 was a great year. It was the year I was born. 
Scott

Ron Sower

Quote from: b125killer on January 25, 2014, 07:50:57 AM

Me too.  We had good timing!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 25, 2014, 10:21:20 AM
Quote from: b125killer on January 25, 2014, 07:50:57 AM

Me too.  We had good timing!

LOL............sure Ron..... ;D.....hell, our oldest son was born before that..... ;D
Jon

P4Angels

One of the most politically incorrect movies ever made.... But still one of the BEST...  Dont think that movie makers will try and do this film over again.....
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on January 25, 2014, 01:20:45 PM
One of the most politically incorrect movies ever made.... But still one of the BEST...  Dont think that movie makers will try and do this film over again.....

that term sucks...and really who cares.....LOL ;D...but no they won't try this one again.....written by
Mel Brooks, Norman Steinberg, Andrew Bergman, Richard Pryor..and directed by Brooks...I put this up close to 'Young Frankenstein'....another classic
Jon

P4Angels

Dont forget history of the world....
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Jon