• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 01:33:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 754
Total: 754

Well, that was a kick in the head

Started by LizStreithorst, August 21, 2017, 03:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Paraibas  Around 20 available
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Pearl scale sunsets.  Just 8 available

LizStreithorst

I also have blue ghosts and blue silvers, most of which are pearl scales.  I'll take pics and put them up later this evening.

Mugwump

Dayam....nice looking stock.....nice job. Liz......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GeorgeG

LizStreithorst

How many are you interested in, George?

LizStreithorst

These are mostly blue silvers.  All pearl scale.

LizStreithorst

In here are mostly blue ghost pearl scales

GeorgeG

I am not looking for many maybe 5 or 6 at the most I just thought you needed to get rid of some before you were going to put them down in the ice water

LizStreithorst

Not at all!  The wholesaler saved me from having to do that.  They took 100 of my least valuable (to me) fish.  The LFS took 25.  It got me from the point of desperation.  Even if I had to do the ice water thing the same fish would have met a poor end.  I was most aware of keeping my more valuable ones.  To my eye the Sunsets are the most beautiful.  If you buy all 8  (I have 12 but I'm keeping 4)  You can have them for $12.50 each which I think comes out to a nice round number.  I'll need to put my eye on the fish and choose my keepers and make sure that you have a mix of likely males and likely females.  I'll look at them hard tomorrow after work.

Lets do this via PM form now on.

waterboy

Nice looking fish.  But why now when all my tanks are full?
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

Ron, I forgot to post this yesterday.  It may be too late for you to show your club members and it's still not an Aquabid quality pic but at least the plats don't look yellow.

Ron Sower

I didn't get any interest from anyone there today... The fellow I wanted to see them wasn't there, but one of my closer friends in the group is going to give me a name of someone he thinks might be interested.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Thanks for trying Ron.  I'll start listing them on Aquabid.

Ron Sower

You're welcome...sorry that nothing came of it for you.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron