• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 01:58:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 132
Total: 132

It's Monday morn'n...

Started by Mugwump, September 19, 2016, 07:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..been up for a little bit....check'n ball scores and sucking down coffee....still a little tired from a weekend of go- go- go- go- yada yada....

The coffee is so very good...MMMmmm....and pot #2 already.....I guess that I should get dressed and start the day..?....a few errands to do..but I expect to do a lot of just mold'n out.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee was very good this morning. It's pouring rain (finally) so I didn't get out for my usual long walk. Just chillin for now.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Hey Willie, enjoy the rain time inside.... |^|  a few tunes, a bit of putz'n, makes a nice day.....

..most the rain moving through here of late...has either missed us..or just sprinkled....we could use some more rain really. the ground is getting hard...and with the cooler nights, the strawberries are trying to come back for our fall crop.....

..It'll be a hotter day today for us here...mid/upper 80's with the moisture moving back in.....hopefully the forecast is good for some rain tomorrow some time... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Morning guys!....we got back last night from a couple days up in Show Low, AZ in the White Mts. Cooler there which is why many dessert residents go there for the summer.....passed thru 2 different canyons on the way up and back...the northern AZ area must be loaded with them....we had some great Mexican food and margaritas... mim  and met some people that live here in our community during the winter months....

Lucy's up...coffee's soon to be had... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Errands done, finished some wash, put away some buckets that were drying out....mowed some grass, mulched leaves...yada yada....now kick'n back with a fresh cup of coffee.....

..in between tried to keep Sassy out of the litter box.... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

Ron Sower

Dish has come and gone now. Set up 2 TVs and upgraded some of the HDMI cables which instantly produce sharper pic. Their installers are so much more enjoyable to work with than their phone CS people. He double checked how I'd reconnected everything last night when I asked him to because I wanted to make sure the DVD player and Bose soundbar system worked properly. Hi fives all around!...I did it right!!!!  |^| |^| |^| |^|

Now off to Dean's to help him with unloading some cabinets...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on September 19, 2016, 02:41:28 PM
Errands done, finished some wash, put away some buckets that were drying out....mowed some grass, mulched leaves...yada yada....now kick'n back with a fresh cup of coffee.....

..in between tried to keep Sassy out of the litter box.... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf

Put you litter box up high where Sassy can't get to it.  Once dogs discover the tootsie rolls the cat is giving them they're hooked for life.  Trust me. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 19, 2016, 06:08:42 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 19, 2016, 02:41:28 PM

Put you litter box up high where Sassy can't get to it.  Once dogs discover the tootsie rolls the cat is giving them they're hooked for life.  Trust me.

...Oh I know all about that.....she thinks it a game now tho....well until this morn'n....I caught her and led her struggling all the way to her crate.....she understands the word 'no', but is just puppy (2yr old kid) testing.....but now she knows to respond to my "AH AH !" as well......the attempts are getting fewer as the day goes on......

we've had a grate in front of it...but she belly crawls under the low table nearby......aka 'commando pup'....another few days growth and she won't be able to that tho....she almost got stuck under there when I caught her.....it was funny too, but I couldn't laugh.....she was squirming like crazy to get away because she'd been caught in the act........she's trying tho.....however her attention span is nil at this time....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Catching her in the act won't work with this.  Just try and let me know if you succeed.  Once a dog get the taste for cat poo the only thing to do is keep the litter box out of the dog's reach.  Been there, done that.

As long as the animals are parasite free eating cat poo doesn't hurt the dog.  Be careful that Sassy doesn't come up to you and bless you with a loving lick on your face after she has just indulged.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 19, 2016, 06:39:43 PM
Catching her in the act won't work with this.  Just try and let me know if you succeed.  Once a dog get the taste for cat poo the only thing to do is keep the litter box out of the dog's reach.  Been there, done that.

As long as the animals are parasite free eating cat poo doesn't hurt the dog.  Be careful that Sassy doesn't come up to you and bless you with a loving lick on your face after she has just indulged.

Liz...this isn't our first rodeo....been there done that too......and we seen many a dog tempted by the litter box.....and not just here at our home.....the box is where the box will be....soon she will not be able to reach it...solution resolved.....

As for those kisses....LOL...dog spends time cleaning it's butt somewhere...then welcome's ya home....no litter box required for those precious moments, eh?.... wfwf...LOL
Jon

wallace

Our new pup doesn't eat catpoop thankfully. I need to move the cat's food bowl though, he keeps jumping up on the cat's special food shelf and the bowl is empty every time I look.
Dan