• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 06:58:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 597
Total: 598

Thursday, I hope....

Started by Mugwump, December 11, 2014, 08:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..or did I sleep through it...???...Anyway, Coffee's good, fish are fed....all thanks to Manny, who woke me up about 7 something this morning.??....going for more coffee now...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I noticed it was a slow morning around here.  :)

Today is starting out sunny with a heavy frost.  Everything is sparkling.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

Its a good day but cold hate the cold.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Hmmm...I just noticed that it's cold out there....23deg's....warmer, and rainy. weather due this weekend.....G'son Liam's school Christmas concert tonight....those are usually fun events ;D...and most times they have cookies and stuff too.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Cloudy here but did see some light flurries ???. Temps in upper 30s so no worry about sticking. ;D I've got to do WCs today but in addition to that I need to cull. :(

I been putting it off but now that I am switching to all sponges I need to get going with it. ::)

I have a pair that decided to spawn on a filter lift tube yesterday,  Needless to say that will be the next HOB I take down. lol  8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 11, 2014, 10:21:56 AM
Cloudy here but did see some light flurries ???. Temps in upper 30s so no worry about sticking. ;D I've got to do WCs today but in addition to that I need to cull. :(

I been putting it off but now that I am switching to all sponges I need to get going with it. ::)

I have a pair that decided to spawn on a filter lift tube yesterday,  Needless to say that will be the next HOB I take down. lol  8)

LOL.... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

A good day coming on here. Cloudy, supposed to be windy, rain, etc; but temp in the 60's. It was almost 70 yesterday. Warmest December in years here.

Last week I sold some Mopani wood with Anubias and Javas attached to a fellow off CL. 4 large pieces. He contacted me yesterday for more and I told him I had 4 smaller pieces. So I'm meeting him in less than an hour to sell them to him.  I'm building up my aquarium ''stash''.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 11, 2014, 10:58:33 AM
A good day coming on here. Cloudy, supposed to be windy, rain, etc; but temp in the 60's. It was almost 70 yesterday. Warmest December in years here.

Last week I sold some Mopani wood with Anubias and Javas attached to a fellow off CL. 4 large pieces. He contacted me yesterday for more and I told him I had 4 smaller pieces. So I'm meeting him in less than an hour to sell them to him.  I'm building up my aquarium ''stash''.

Cool....they must be very nice tho...he wants more ;D.....or his friends like em too???  ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

I just did that with a runt discus I've spent a few months trying to bring around.  :'(
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 11, 2014, 12:29:13 PM

I just did that with a runt discus I've spent a few months trying to bring around.  :'(

The culling operation will be postponed until the weekend as I do not have enough time to analyze the pre-dimes today. ???

I have about 6 to 10 quarter/half dollar size juvies to cull but I'll wait on them so I only have to set the ICE BUCKET up once. :o :(
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 11, 2014, 11:01:16 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on December 11, 2014, 10:58:33 AM

Cool....they must be very nice tho...he wants more ;D.....or his friends like em too???  ;D

Actually they're for his 450g tank he keeps an arrowana in. If I can find some ''seasoned'' large pieces of Mopani or driftwood, I'm going to see if he wants me to plant them up for him.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron