• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 11:14:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 582
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 559
Total: 559

Tuesday????

Started by Mugwump, December 09, 2014, 07:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..or did I sleep through Tuesday??.....coffee's a most welcome thing this morning....MMMmmmm....slept long and hard last night....ZZZZzzzzz.....need to putz in the fish room today...moved some fry yesterday but still want to move some more today....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Everything here is covered in snow this morning but should be melted later this afternoon.  Have to head out for awhile today then will putz around with the fish tanks when we return. Will also check to see if any of our teams are playing today.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

NIU won the MAC again this year, and they're headed to a bowl game in Florida...and 72 days and 15 hours til spring training begins.... ;D......Blackhawks aren't doing bad.....I guess it's time for some serious college basketball watching..???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

It's Tuesday? Already? Crap. I am late.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

wsantia1

Heavy rains last night but it looks like the Nor'Easter that was predicted is just a little bit north of me.  Will get some precip and heavy winds but it's better than what was forecast. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 09, 2014, 08:25:48 AM
Heavy rains last night but it looks like the Nor'Easter that was predicted is just a little bit north of me.  Will get some precip and heavy winds but it's better than what was forecast. ;D ;D ;D

You dodged the bullet, eh?....good..those things can get nasty....keep an eye out on the weather tho, I remember them changing course in a flash.....
Jon