• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 04:57:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 604
Total: 605

Thursday morn'n cup...

Started by Mugwump, December 04, 2014, 06:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,,and it's dang good  ;D    another dark cold morn'n, but it's supposed to get a bit sunny this afternoon....??.....a few errands, etc...then some fish room putz'n...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Cold but sunny today. Going to try to finish Christmas shopping this morning.  ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

21 degrees here, going up to 31. The next two weeks are supposed to be above freezing. Dog goes to vet, I'm getting a haircut, will be making chili...the kind that simmers for around three hours...and doing the usual tank maintenance and water changes. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Chili??....3 hrs?...perfect  ;D.....I cook it about that of a morning and then turn it off to 'work' for several hours.....then re-simmer. it makes it nice and tasty.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on December 04, 2014, 07:14:14 AM
Chili??....3 hrs?...perfect  ;D.....I cook it about that of a morning and then turn it off to 'work' for several hours.....then re-simmer. it makes it nice and tasty.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That's like getting today's and tomorrow's chili in the same day.  ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 04, 2014, 07:21:09 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 04, 2014, 07:14:14 AM

That's like getting today's and tomorrow's chili in the same day.  ;D

Exactly.....chili's best as a leftover.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

First cup almost gone. Thinking I wish I had some chili for breakfast!!

Would love to just putz today...... New fridge coming this afternoon, so gotta empty old one later this morning, and get Miss Lucy's CRV in for an oil change.

I did get most of the outdoor lights up last night...at least the ones I want up!   ::)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

I haven't put up lights in years....my neighbor's are up year round...LOL....they're white and don't really show in the off season tho... :D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 04, 2014, 11:25:32 AM
I haven't put up lights in years....my neighbor's are up year round...LOL....they're white and don't really show in the off season tho... :D
Neighbors are white or the lights?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 04, 2014, 02:46:52 PM

............both.........
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 04, 2014, 03:22:00 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on December 04, 2014, 02:46:52 PM

............both.........
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron