• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 01:43:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,339
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 915
  • Online ever: 915
  • (Today at 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 526
Total: 526

How much to I despise running out of RO?

Started by LizStreithorst, September 08, 2015, 08:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I totally despise it. I thought I had enough but I was mistaken.  I gave the fish their second levamasol worming yesterday so they needed a big WC.  I had more than enough aged tap.  I ran out of RO mix.  I lack part of one tank and 50% on another.  The fish will have to tough if out till morning.

I yearn for the gentle rains from heaven.  Even violent rain will make me happy if it doesn't come with winds that make a tree fall on the house.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Sure wish I could send you some of our excess.  First it is dry here, now way too much rain.  Some of my potted plants in the yard have drowned.  Hope you get what you need soon!
Barb

John Patakos

i do happen to have a couple hundred gallons of rain water in tubs out in the yard..i will leave it out to winter over..then plants and fishes in the spring..odessa barbs...blue tetras...emperor tetras..oryzias woworae and maybe something else....maybe cardinals..very tempted to put cories out there....

PaulineMi

Quote from: John Patakos on September 09, 2015, 10:52:16 AM
i do happen to have a couple hundred gallons of rain water in tubs out in the yard..i will leave it out to winter over..then plants and fishes in the spring..odessa barbs...blue tetras...emperor tetras..oryzias woworae and maybe something else....maybe cardinals..very tempted to put cories out there....

Odessa barbs..... |^|
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)