• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 06:01:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 662
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 584
Total: 584

Jan just made======>

Started by Mugwump, November 02, 2017, 11:21:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...those thick fudge brownies.....MMMMmmmmm      |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|........all mine bwahhahaha ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I have to tell ya.....THESE ARE REALLY GOOD!!!....MMMMmmmmm   :) |^| :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Taste even better than they look too...nom nom nom

Jon

Ron Sower

...DA-YAMMMM you Mugs...! They look delicious and now I may have to NOT go under the house today and go to the store and get me some of those...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 02, 2017, 02:52:33 PM
...DA-YAMMMM you Mugs...! They look delicious and now I may have to NOT go under the house today and go to the store and get me some of those...!

...alas, it's the sacrifice we sometimes have to make.....such martyrs we are.......be proud young lad, go forward and complete your mission.....we're here for you... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 02, 2017, 03:39:29 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 02, 2017, 02:52:33 PM

...alas, it's the sacrifice we sometimes have to make.....such martyrs we are.......be proud young lad, go forward and complete your mission.....we're here for you... |^|
...well, I decided to have 10 Hershey Kisses then get to the support work that I've been putting off...It's done now and I can move on to getting the cabinet for the 125 ready to go...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

What did you use for supports?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 03, 2017, 05:24:18 AM
...2x6's screwed together to make 4x6,...edgewise with 4x4 vertical supports...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 03, 2017, 10:38:57 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 03, 2017, 05:24:18 AM
...2x6's screwed together to make 4x6,...edgewise with 4x4 vertical supports...

...yup...that should do it.... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

I think there's a couplr brownies left....bhawhaha
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 03, 2017, 05:34:31 PM
I think there's a couplr brownies left....bhawhaha
...AAAAAARRRRRRRRGH....!....But that's okay... I ate a bunch of Hershey Kisses while playing cards this afternoon...got my fix...hope it doesn't put me in bed for a week... wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

greydragon

they must not have been to good if you where able to get a picture of that many brownies lol, around here brownies are gone in about 15-20 seconds so you cant get a picture of them roflmao

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on November 04, 2017, 11:27:04 AM
they must not have been to good if you where able to get a picture of that many brownies lol, around here brownies are gone in about 15-20 seconds so you cant get a picture of them roflmao

You're just jealous...only two of us here.....we get to savor them here....nom nom nom  |^|

Jon

greydragon

you are so very right i am Jealous its been about 4 years since i had brownies so you are lucky