• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 10:21:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,344
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 755
Total: 757

nothing new here.....

Started by Mugwump, October 10, 2014, 07:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...but a bunch of slate munchers working away... ;D...........how about you folks???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

One of my discus was spawning on the sponge filter tube and the airline last night. Eggs were flying all over the tank. It turned into a feeding frenzy.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on October 10, 2014, 08:00:27 PM
One of my discus was spawning on the sponge filter tube and the airline last night. Eggs were flying all over the tank. It turned into a feeding frenzy.

I've had young pairs (angels) actually spawn on an air line...and make em stick too....crazy isn't it...???......air line???.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

My HE's spawned again today, nice size batch. And it was on a slate!  Haha

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on October 11, 2014, 07:33:27 PM
My HE's spawned again today, nice size batch. And it was on a slate!  Haha

very nice..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

I came home from the fair to a lot of cone beating but so far no action.  They're all in my tap water which is only too hard to hatch in when I don't want fry ::)  I don't want more tanks, but I sure could use more tank space. 
Always move forward. Never look back.