• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 09:58:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 609
Total: 611

Windows 10====>

Started by Mugwump, August 01, 2015, 09:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Great! Lucy came from 8.1 like I. The desktop has 7 and she hasn't done it yet.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

We all do so many things "on-line" that many of our speed issues are not limited to our own systems, but rather network issues encountered somewhere out in cyberspace.....

Try playing with the tracert command in Windows and you'll be amazed at all the systems a single Internet request goes through on the journey from your system to the destination.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I did it!  I did it!  It was not painful at all!  I thought that I would be lost but it feels very comfortable.  I'm so proud of myself that I could burst ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Way to go Liz!!!  You are a very capable lady.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Quit pulling my leg, Dennis.  Capable with computers I am not.  It was just so easy that even I could do it.  I didn't even loose my beloved microsoft office picture manager.  Hell, If I can do it, anyone can w!w

Ron Sower

Way to go, Liz! I knew you could! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 13, 2015, 08:45:16 PM
Quit pulling my leg, Dennis.

No leg pulling intended.....  You had problems with your ISP and corrected them.  You wanted to update to Windows 10 and DID.  You run your own business.  You over-see work on your vehicles and property.....  need I go on???

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Thank you Dennis :-[  You know what they say...Necessity is a mother ;)

Ron Sower

Very interesting point you bring up Dennis. I never have liked anything to do with working on cars. On the other hand my father seemed to work on his a lot as we were growing up. I guess I was in my 30's when one day I asked him how he got started working on cars and learned so much about them. He told me that when he was a young man, he and his friends had their cars and were raising families, they really couldn't afford to take them to repair shops. So he started fixing his own. He helped his friends too. They in turn helped him on other things when we needed something done, like finishing off the attic for my brother's and my bedroom.
Necessity was the Mother. It also helps form strong relationship bonds.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Well Ron, have you loaded up Win10 yet?..... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Mugs, check back on reply #89 here!!  ;D  I did and I'm liking it!  |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 17, 2015, 10:17:09 AM

Must have missed it..... huh....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 17, 2015, 10:23:06 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on September 17, 2015, 10:17:09 AM

Must have missed it..... huh....

Once in a while we do that, you know!   8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron