• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 01:02:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 811
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 811
Total: 811

oooooh boy.....

Started by Mugwump, April 01, 2014, 05:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....my F2 Manacapuru fry are on the way from Rob Pelsor......they're from Tony Tan F1's..via David... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Oh....exciting.  They're beauties. I was sooo tempted.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

My F1's are from Ken, via Joel....Rob's line is from Tony Tan, via David.....a cross made in heaven is in the works.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That's nice. They'll make you some beautiful angels.  ;D
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on April 02, 2014, 08:26:50 AM
That's nice. They'll make you some beautiful angels.  ;D

I'm thinking so too....... ;D....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I don't know enough about Angles to be properly excited for you, Mug.  I know enough about value of wild caught Discus and their tank raised offspring to know that what you have coming is valuable indeed.  Good luck.  Post Pics!
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

...waiting not so patiently.....
Jon

PaulineMi

....just checkin' in....  ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Well, I got em a bit after my post.....2 were doa.....the others look like they'll make it, but one...one of his flippers isn't being used.....inner bag was cold, and broken...it seems the two got trapped in the fold.......pretty little things.....I'll try some flake soon and see how they do
Jon

wsantia1

I hope they pull through for you Jon.  It sounds like a promising group.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I'm sorry Jon.  It's a hard blow when it happens to the fish you have the highest hopes for.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Oh no.  How disappointing.  Hopefully the ones who made it do well for you.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 03, 2014, 09:48:43 PM
will Rob make it good?
[/quote

Ron, These were 'gratis'......a very nice gesture on Rob's part. ;D....things just happen with shipping some times.
Jon