• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 05:51:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 513
Total: 513

Wednesday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 30, 2015, 05:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

The coffee is good on this last Wednesday of 2015..... |^|  a bit of snow here on this cold morn'n, and single digit temps tonight.

A bit of putz'n in the fish room this morn'n...then Scott's stopping by later on for a chat....it'll be a nice day..

...now for more coffee..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is very good today. No rain until this evening but temps will still be in the mid 50s. We'll get some sunshine by Saturday but then the temps will drop to near seasonal ranges. Still no snow in the forecast here. |^|

Some putzing in the basement today. May clean off a couple of tank lids (I hate that job) if I get a chance. mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Been up half the night with the stomach flu or some other such malady.....  Waiting for 8:00am to cancel client visits and then go back to bed.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 30, 2015, 06:03:20 AM

Been up half the night with the stomach flu or some other such malady.....  Waiting for 8:00am to cancel client visits and then go back to bed.

Dennis

I hope you're feeling better soon.....that bug is a nasty one......blah....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 30, 2015, 06:05:44 AM
Quote from: BallAquatics on December 30, 2015, 06:03:20 AM

Dennis

I hope you're feeling better soon.....that bug is a nasty one......blah....

Hoping you feel better soon Dennis.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..pot #2...MMMmmmmm........anyone seen Pauline around??...
Jon

Mugwump

....water changes are done, the fish room's a mess...LOL...we found some bn fry where we didn't expect them to really be....in a bn grow out tank that we figured they weren't quite ready to pair yet.... huh...they fooled us...LOLOLOL....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I've never known anyone who had such a magic wand with snots. If only you could talk some sense into George and Gracie.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 30, 2015, 01:11:09 PM
I've never known anyone who had such a magic wand with snots. If only you could talk some sense into George and Gracie.

George & Gracie are an older pair....I'm going to pop them in a bucket for a while then return them back to the tank with the cave, etc moved around...I think that might set em off....??....that or an alternate 'cave' type spot that she'll like better..???

alas, there will only be one 'Cougar' bless her soul....
Jon