• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 12:46:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 788
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 789
Total: 789

Curious.....????..Poll

Started by Mugwump, June 28, 2015, 07:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the Mininum amount of time that you spend in your fish room, or on your fish tanks daily?

30 mins, to feed
2 (16.7%)
(1) hour
4 (33.3%)
(2-3)hours
5 (41.7%)
(4) hours
0 (0%)
(5) or more
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: July 05, 2015, 07:58:10 AM

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

(8) votes.......not bad.....it'll be up for a bit in case others want to chime in too.....??   ;D

thanks folks.....so far, it's about what I suspected... ;D   
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's a good thing you didn't ask this question back when I first had the fish room built.  Shortly afterward I moved a comfortable sofa down there and abandoned my bed in favor of sleeping in the fish room to the sound of bubbles.  I 'bout lived down there.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 28, 2015, 06:32:44 PM
It's a good thing you didn't ask this question back when I first had the fish room built.  Shortly afterward I moved a comfortable sofa down there and abandoned my bed in favor of sleeping in the fish room to the sound of bubbles.  I 'bout lived down there.

Sleep to the sound of bubbles???  ;D

Jon