• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 12:40:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 777
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 774
Total: 774

who still has a

Started by Mugwump, June 27, 2015, 06:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...drive-in in their area ??......it's a perfect night for it here....but both are an hour away...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Still have one here. Problem is the skeeters keep pushing you out of the car.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

LizStreithorst

Not for very many years.  We used to have two.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

We still have one, but it's only open on the weekends.  We used to go when the kids were little.  They loved it.

Dennis

PaulineMi

None left here. There's a commercial on TV for a local window company. Whenever it comes on the sound quality is identical to the hang-on-the-window speaker box at the drive in.

Sudden thought...if there was such a thing as a modern day drive in they could have "an app for that". Blue tooth sound through the car speakers...windows closed, no skeeters.  ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Quote from: PaulineMi on June 28, 2015, 09:28:38 AM
Sudden thought...if there was such a thing as a modern day drive in they could have "an app for that". Blue tooth sound through the car speakers...windows closed, no skeeters.  ;D

Last time I was at the Drive-In they broadcast over an unused FM channel so it did come through the car speakers.   ;)

Dennis

greydragon

the last drive in movie i went to was Tornado and we had a f-1 tornado go thru the place loads of fun